Sunday 14 June 2009

Life

Hello! Lois here! I'm right now in the middle of exams in school, and I have no idea what I'm doing! Life is just a big mess right now, it's like a fog and there is no clear way at all! So, I'm watching Gilmore Girls yet again, just finished my hot chocolate and kind of dreading school tomorrow! Right now, I'm only doing two lessons because I've had a few difficulties with anxiety, but I won't bother you with all of that! So, now I am on Twitter, and I've got to say, I'm addicted! I heard Chris Moyles talking about it on Radio 1 and I just thought "Oh no. Another one!" but actually, it's really good! I don't think I've got a lot of followers on this, but if you're out there, please follow me on twitter.com/lois129morus - thanks!! Right I'm going to go now and watch the rest of Gilmore Girls!! Bye!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment